Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I WAS OFFERED TO HAVE A SCENE VISA CREDIT CARD AND I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR 3YEARS NOW AND IT'S THE WORST CREDIT CARD I EVER HAVE.SO, I SIGNED UP FOR THEIR PREMIUM COVERAGE WHICH COVERS JOB LOSS DUE TO LAY OFF.

I WAS LAID OFF JANUARY2017 AND I REACHED OUT TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ASKED FOR THE FORMS TO BE FILLED OUT FOR MY COVERAGE BECAUSE I GOT LAID OFF. THE SAD PART WAS, I SENT ALL THE PAPERS NEEDED AND ALL THE DOCUMENTS THAT PROVED THAT I WAS LAID OFF AND I DID NOT HEAR ANY SINGLE WORD FROM THEM. LUCKILY I WAS GOT CALLED BACK AGAIN BY MY EMPLOYER AND GOT MY JOB BACK AFTER 2MONTHS OF LAY OFF. BUT SCOTIABANK NEVER RESPONDED TO ME!

THE BOTTOMLINE, I WASTED MY MONEY PAYING FOR THE PREMIUM COVERAGE THAT NEVER HELPED ME AT ALL.

PLUS, WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK MY BALANCE, A HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT WAS YELLING AT ME OVER THE PHONE, I HOPE HE WOULD LIVE LONGER SO HE COULD REPENT AND CHANGE HIS ATTITUDE.PLEASE FOLKS, DO NOT GET THIS CREDIT CARD, I AM TELLING YOU, IT'S A TRAP!!!

Review about: Scotiabank Scene Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Scotiabank?

Comments