Additional Fees
Interest Rate

When I complained to Scotiabank (SB) about the dishonest online retailer TruBelleza, SB would not do anything.A charge was placed on my credit card even though I did not knowingly "subscribe" to the retailer's 14-day "free trial" offer scam.

Even the Better Business Bureau has these idiots on file as a "F" rated company I find out later. Free is free, and that means a customer should not to be charged 14 days later. So I cancelled my credit card with Scotiabank, but was shuffled from desk to desk until I finally told someone that if no one there knows how to do their job they shouldn't be picking up the phone.

What a useless company - never again Scotiabank.To aid and abet dishonest companies bilk consumers means you are dishonest too.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Scotiabank. The most disappointing about scotiabank customer care at Scotiabank was aid and abet criminal organization and scotiabank sucks Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scotiabank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Scotiabank to other companies on our site.

Comments