Dear President,

I, requested to close my family Resp account last year December 2015.It was never done by scotia bank garden city square branch in winnipeg.

In March 2016, I spoke to one of the employees at garden city square branch whose name I do not remember promised me in another one month resp would be closed and booked an appointment with me for April 2016 but unfortunately with out informing me my appointment was cancelled and she got transferred to pembina branch.

In April 2016, I spoke to customer care Manager at Garden City Square branch who promised in another one month and said I do not need an appointment and worry and that Manager will contact me after she hear from resp department in Ontario. Again no contacts on my same number and no voice message left by so called customer care Manager. And yesterday August 2nd 2016. I get mail showing my current Resp investment of 1 dollar something.

Kindly close my resp account at the earliest.

Please note, it's a 6 months of mental torture from your banks end. I will also ask all my friends and my wife to close their accounts at scotia if my resp is not closed by end of this month August 2016.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scotiabank Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 03, 2016.

Comments