Additional Fees
Interest Rate

The is the worst bank in the world. I feel like they are constantly looking for ways to inconvenience the customer and unscrupulously steal money. Choose another bank!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Scotiabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scotiabank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scotiabank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada #1242519

I totally agree! They forget who the customer is and actually seem to go out of their way to inconvenience them.

I hate Scotiabank ... they have rules, regulations and fees for everything! You can't wipe your *** in a Scotiabank without someone trying to impose a ***-fee and trying to get you to bring in a proof that your *** belongs to you. Nothing ever gets accomplished in 1 trip with them; it's always 2-3 painful visits.

Screw ScotiaBank ... I'm pulling all my money and moving it somewhere else.

ScotiaBank has too many rules and makes me feel like I'm at their mercy way too often. They forget that they are holding MY money.