1.3

"You are richer then you think..." is their slogan.It should be "We are RICHER then you think..

by keeping your money for a while longer than necessary...making more money on your back" Their customer service gives you a lot of information but when you show up at the branch it is a totally different story... Today, I brought a check from my Insurance company (They do have a Scotia bank account on top of that) to clear my car loan just to be told that they can't process the check at this branch and give me the difference in cash which is my MONEY. I was told that the check has to be send to Calgary to be processed. Since we are in the 21 century, I could not believe that the branch I was in could not give me the difference.

They argued that they had no way of finding out how much was owing on my loan. On top of that I have to phone the customer service right in front of the teller to find how much was due on this loan... Great advice do your banking somewhere else...

21st century and I will have to wait 5 to7 days to get my money...That is about the time it will take a human being to walk from Edmonton to Calgary!

Review about: Scotiabank Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: offer the service at the branch your customer service tell us on the phone.. And please do not ever call me.

I didn't like: Arrogance with my money it is not their.

Comments